Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

I'm into vitamins and supplements these days. I tried these Melatonin capsules for sleep. Holy hell. Made me literally feel like I was hanging upside down, and spinning one way, then the other. It was like a carnival ride, in the comfort of my bed. The only issue with this sort of natural shit is they don't list side effects. Otherwise, I'd have been inclined to not try it. Zzzquil FTW

One of my medics and I got called out at 0530 this morning for a code. Fortunately for her the guy had been down for hours. She was some seriously messed up, dizzy, nausea, pale. Learned her lesson. She won't take the stuff again unless she's assured and uninterrupted sleep.

I've been sleeping like 12-14hrs a day for the past two weeks. I wake up, get right back in bed and sleep another 8hrs. Always tired, and if I don't go back to bed, I have a headache all day. Thought I had the flu, but it never surfaced, unless this is the flu.

I've been sleeping like 12-14hrs a day for the past two weeks. I wake up, get right back in bed and sleep another 8hrs. Always tired, and if I don't go back to bed, I have a headache all day. Thought I had the flu, but it never surfaced, unless this is the flu.

Check your TSH level..this happened with me and I chalked it up to nursing school and being super busy but on routine blood work my TSH level was super high... I feel so much better now and have a lot more energy.