Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Yeah, it has been a little slow lately. That other site (the one that shall not be named) seems to have quite a bit of traffic lately. I'm working and luckily with it being so cold, it keep most people home.

The family that pops Percs together, stays together. I'll have a leg, some mashed potatoes, stuffing and 2 of the 7.5s. It's funny how something such as a football game on TV can influence the ER volume. When Michigan and UofM played, the department was dead but within 2 hrs of the end of the game, we were full with people in the waiting room.

The family that pops Percs together, stays together. I'll have a leg, some mashed potatoes, stuffing and 2 of the 7.5s. It's funny how something such as a football game on TV can influence the ER volume. When Michigan and UofM played, the department was dead but within 2 hrs of the end of the game, we were full with people in the waiting room.

Yeah, when the chiefs were playing each Sunday, Our ER was dead all but for the die hard sick patients and the ones who just didn't have cable or a tv, or the ones who couldn't live without their weekly refills of their pain pills.

But within an hour or so of the game ending, they were coming in the ER with complaints ranging, well you guys know the range.

It's funny how something such as a football game on TV can influence the ER volume. When Michigan and UofM played, the department was dead but within 2 hrs of the end of the game, we were full with people in the waiting room.

I can't speak to ER case loads, but after certain televised events, like the last episode of MASH, and the "Dallas" episode when they revealed who had shot J.R., certain local TV stations went down to the water departments, such as here in NYC, to show how the water pressure, citywide, dropped, as all those watching the shows, and had been "Holding it", went to the bathrooms, relieved themselves, and all flushed at practically the same time.

I can't speak to ER case loads, but after certain televised events, like the last episode of MASH, and the "Dallas" episode when they revealed who had shot J.R., certain local TV stations went down to the water departments, such as here in NYC, to show how the water pressure, citywide, dropped, as all those watching the shows, and had been "Holding it", went to the bathrooms, relieved themselves, and all flushed at practically the same time.

That stands to reason Richard. But now with DVR and pausing live tv, you really don't have the excuse of holding it till you burst.

A show of hands, please...

How many of us has ever walked in on a patient, no matter the call assignment, and found the patient, or even a family member, smoking a cigarette, cigar, or pipe, while sucking oxygen from mask or cannula?

Me, for one.