Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

I have come to the conclusion the accounting is fucking rocket science to some people. If your in the accounting field never say "There is nothing you can do that I cant fix"

My math teacher used to tell us to add each set of numbers 6 times. I tried, but ended up handing in 6 different answers.

...this was my 6,722nd posting to EMT City overall

NOW it is true!

I almost took an accounting class when I was considering a Health Care Administration minor... I went the first day, looked at the materials from the syllabus and went to my advisor as soon as the class was over. I like statistics and math but holy cow I'm just not good with money.

The only class I ever aced, with 100%, was typing. Ironically..on a typewriter. Our school didn't get full rooms of computers until just before I graduated. We had two full rooms of massive Smith Corona Typewriters, though. I had the fastest hands in the classroom, 72WPM, during the test for that, no mistakes. Then when it came to the computer class, I had an incomplete b/c I came down with a nasty strain of the flu and was quarantined for three weeks. Yes, quarantined. Long story.

Lets see, Nuggets vs Warriors hmm, Ima go with Nuggets on this one.

Sorry California, its nothing personal, as much as I love me some California the Warriors come from Oakland, and Oakland sucks, unless you want to get murdered, then its not so bad.