Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

http://s231.photobucket.com/user/princess_happiness/media/Living%20on%20Haida%20Gwaii/KILLERWHALE2013_zps5a12f051.jpg.html#/user/princess_happiness/media/Living%20on%20Haida%20Gwaii/KILLERWHALE2013_zps5a12f051.jpg.html?&_suid=136693115852808980608290985003

Here you go scuba, Yes we do have pet Orcas here :) The tales of Orcas are very imbedding in the culture. Normally it is thought that if Orcas are in the inlet then some one is going to die with in 3 days. It sounds funny but it is kind of true 80% of the time. I am now thinking who is on the sick list.

Edited by Happiness

Loved seeing Orcas when we were up in Victoria. Would love to go back again!

Scubanurse, what's the secret? Let'r rip!

If I went outside and seen a whale...someone would have a lot of explaining to do.

Of course, it could just be a Bariatric decedent arriving at the funeral parlor across the road. I know, that was wrong. I felt it was deserved, b/c my left foot is numb from shifting one from bed to cot.

Beautiful! Except for the creepy cat picture...that one scared me a little.

The creepy cat is Schmoopy, my sons cat, best birh control there ever was. My son and his gf were getting at that age :). One day they both begged to take him as he was abandoned in an old shed at about 5 weeks. I told my son that he had to take care if it no matter what. After about a week the cat got very sick and he spent 3 days and nights feeding him,the cat puking, and, crapping on him . After that I overheard them talking about babies. Hos response "if having kids is like the last 3 days, i'm not having them ever".

I dress him up because he ia an asshole, and it is my revenge for all the times he did the tasmanian devil on my leg ;)

Edited by Happiness