Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Lets take the A Train uptown to 51st St, I know a good pizza place, hopefully we get on the train where one of the homeless crazies has taken over the PA system and makes the announcements. Those are always funny.

"This is a Bronx bound A train running express between 50th St and 52nd St, next stop 51st St, praise Jesus!" :D

That wasn't a homeless crazy, that was RichB. :shifty:

Wasn't me, as I'm located south of where "Super Storm Sandy" washed out the "A" Train tracks, and even the track bed. Service is not returning until possibly September, with a shuttle bus being used in the interim. Service is cut, south of Howard Beach/JFK Airport station.

As a mention, when I took the Q-35 bus and #2 subway train lines in to see "Picnic", at the American Airlines Theater on West 42nd Street in the NYC Theater District, it was the first time I had ridden either the bus or subway, from before the storm (Feb. 2, 2013)

Some old guy I had the other day, his medical problem list was twenty one items long including such things as severe ischaemic heart disease, a bunch of stents, couple forms of cancer, HTN, hyper cholesterol, AF, I can't remember what else ...

How are people like this even able to stay alive?

The mind boggles!

Edited by Kiwiology