Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

7.6 magnitude earthquake feels like shaking grounds with insanely deafening thunderclaps. Roads splitting in front of you. Church walls falling. Neighbours running to join the huddle of families on the sidewalk. I'm alive. :wave:

been there done that

I was in the bottom of the Mexico City Subway tunnels the last quake I felt. I really thought I was gonna have to drink my own pee for a week.

This is interesting. From my last time looking at this string, we went from filled chocolate eggs for Easter, a dislike of a particular egg preparation, to eating squirrels killed with slingshots and BB Guns, to a 1999 earthquake along the Pacific Ocean "Ring of Fire".

I'll mention that I've never eaten squirrel, and the preparation of eggs I prefer is the cheese omelet sandwich (with kosher "bacon bits" blended in).

I'll close this contribution by reminding everyone that I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I -Am.

It has been a culture shock for me moving from the NY metro area to an area where there are lots of hunters. We have pot lucks at the hospital all the time. I never thought I would have to stop and ask what kind of meat was in the chili. I can't bring myself to eat venison, squirrel or anything other than cow or pig.

I was happy living in suburbia in complete ignorance. As far as I am concerned meat comes from the supermarket and comes in 4 varieties, beef, pork, chicken and fish.

You gotta live a little doc! Life and gastronomy has so much more to offer! Snake, raccoon, guinea pig, cat, horse, mule, all kinds of jungle critters and lots of insects and insect larvae are some delicacies I have eaten.

There is a huge and wonderful world still left to discover! You have really never lived till you tried the worm tacos!

DSC01805.jpeg

Edited by DFIB