Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Not any more, thank gawd.. got mine back from the shop. I had a bitch of a time getting out of my driveway for a call this morning. Had to kitty litter it.

Yeah, we have a Freestyle as well. It's nice in any weather other than ice. It goes through snow pretty well. But no 4x4 is what my wife actually wanted.

we yankees decided to let you southerners have some of the fun.

Have spent the better part of the last week shoveling snow.

Besides: When I lived in Mesquite 2 inches of snow was enough to cancel everything for at least two days. raids on the grocery stores and liquor stores so they would be safe at home.

Edited by island emt

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! Geezzze!

Gutter??? Thought that was the normal avenue around here.

I'm still around. Running in so many different directions that I've not been on as often as I should. Trying to deal with a shitty 2012 and get 2013 to be a much better year. Now, if the psycho stalker ex would follow through on his suicide threats, I'd be golden.

I saw that I missed Mike coming through CO. Dang!!! Would have been a blast to meet you, Mike, if you'd have come through SE of eyedawn. Eyedawn, I've got to stop in an see you one of these times I'm through your area because of a meeting with the psycho ex. :D

for a little change we could send dwayne to deal with the EX.

Just put suxamethonium in his food, cheaper, about $2 a vial

For some valiumz I will deal with him ... mmm hired gun valiumz

Oh, like three people at work are now on valiumz ... interesting, amusing and concerning all at the same time :D

Send some to me we need at least 8 feet if not more to defeat this drought. Besides I love snow

I'ld share but probably won't be any where near 8 feet.

Built a snow man for the first time in many years.