Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

But I enjoy the government mandated charitable giving of 1/3 of my pay check to care for those who have nothing and pay nothing but can still sue me into bankruptcy.

You need to come work here; I work with a Consultant Emergency Physician from Tennessee and he is awesome.

Then you should have chosen a higher paying specialty than EM huh? like maybe anaesthesia or OBGYN

I was in OR a couple of weeks ago and the surgeon tells the new guy, "Hold that instrument like a surgeon not a gynecologist". I don't know why but I thought it was pretty darn funny

• Like 1

I was in OR a couple of weeks ago and the surgeon tells the new guy, "Hold that instrument like a surgeon not a gynecologist". I don't know why but I thought it was pretty darn funny

Well, an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist is both a Physician and a Surgeon, so they are not truly a Surgeon so it is forgivable :D

I find it slightly amusing that the post-nominal for a Consultant OBGYN here is FRANZCOG, trust somebody who tinkers with the bits and pieces of a woman's baby making machinery to have COG in their qualification ...

I know, I am weird ... mmm fellowship valiumz

Edited by Kiwiology
  • Like 1

But I enjoy the government mandated charitable giving of 1/3 of my pay check to care for those who have nothing and pay nothing but can still sue me into bankruptcy.

How about you just designate me to recieve the third of your income and I'll promise not to sue you?

Sure, the only problem is I never get that one third. That's the free, EMTALA mandated care we provide. Then the govt takes one third of what I have left. So, in continuing to pay it forward, I will donate one third of what remains to the spenac imbibing foundation.

Sure, the only problem is I never get that one third. That's the free, EMTALA mandated care we provide. Then the govt takes one third of what I have left. So, in continuing to pay it forward, I will donate one third of what remains to the spenac imbibing foundation.

So I might be able to buy half a bottle of cheap beer?