Black Friday

Resqmedic

NYPAMedic43, sounds like you're more into "Cyber-Monday" than "Black Friday". All I purchased on friday was some bananas, oranges, AA Batteries, and Dinner, and made a $10.00 donation to Marines Toys for Tots. Then, again, I'm still a Superstorm Sandy refugee, 80 miles from home.

Anybody score anything good? I'm still looking for a new laptop for teaching (playing games a work).

If you are willing to sacrifice a bit for the sake of stimulating the economy, I highly recommend the MacBook Pro 15 inch retina. You'll need to fork out more to upgrade to a 512 GB SSD and a 2.6 GHz quad core ivy bridge and maybe extra RAM. However, you'll have a powerhouse with the most beautiful display I have ever seen. It's a gaming powerhouse as well. Games like Rage and Diablo III are beautiful and maintain consistent frame rates on high performance settings. If you really want to game, Mac now has popular games like Bioshock and Bioshock 2, COD Black Ops and Trine 2 on the App Store. Or, you can use boot camp to make a partition and install Windows.

• Like 1

I bought an A/C for 600 usd below retail price. The best part is that I didn't even have to go to the store to get it.