Prayers Requested for "Momma B":

Richard B the EMT

Someone wrote of me and my brother, in a typo calling me brother. No problem, as my brother Al, my sister Betty, and i still have the "Prayers and Good Thoughts" lines open. Thanks to all who wrote, and those who at least thought them without writing.

• 2 months later...

Bumping with a nice update!

I'm back in my house, with electricity, heat and hot water restored. Mom came back to the house Monday, preceeded by the hospital bed, nessesitating a bunch of furnature moving, after already paying movers to get other furniture moved to the basement (lots of room down there after all that was thrown out after Sandy), and while still "sundowning", seems to be settling in. My brother, Al, and his wife, Pat, have visited her already, and my sister, Betty, came back from Vermont to assist mom's aides and me.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

On Wednesday, we had the wheelchair ramp finally installed, nice aluminum one. Friday, Mom was taken in her chair to the lawn by the home care aides, where she spent about an hour. They told me she enjoyed it immensely.

She has not been outside from when she came home March 11.
Now, we can access the ambulette services without bumping up or down the front steps.
Also, I have to attempt to set up the Pagoda tent. I think I damaged it when taking it down after the block party. Oh, well, it was only $30.00 at Waldbaums.
Hope all are in good health.
Richard B, the EMT