Paramedic Bike

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project to equip my service with emergency response bikes. We cover a lot of "moving events" during which we need to send EMTs very quickly through a dense crowd. We also cover a wide variety of events where we would need vehicles smaller than cars or trucks, yet providing a better response range than a walking response team.

In that regard, I'm looking for bike equipments: bags, lights/siren and bike marking.

A pair of bikes should board first aid equipments as well as basic vital parameter apparatus, and a 3l bottle of oxygen with BVA and masks.

The idea would be to find something like the UK EMT bikes with bags on the rear and by the front wheel. Of course I'd like bags and bike to be the color of my service, as it seems they got some custom ones:

post-44661-0-60650000-1352231734_thumb.j

Funfact: One of our districts chose the "Segway" solution which ends up pretty nice for public relations and quick response, but they're too expensive, heavy, and require some training.

Enjoy:

post-44661-0-36561900-1352232094_thumb.p

Johnson County Med Act just put together a Bike Team. You can get their info at WWW.jocoems.org I'm sure they would love to talk to you.

PM me for some names.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.