Ok Urban EMT's, Make yourself KNOWN!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LA and Socal baby! 9 million people in the greater Los Angeles area, home of guns, knives and multitudes of illegal and legal drugs..... so Persik and me are in the same size class...on opposite sides of the world eh... :D

Oh yeah my old stomping grounds would be the Bay Area and East Side San Jo is the Arm Pit of the Silicone Valley...Good luck and be safe Byker!

~Ambo

Busiest system in the world EMS - NYC , FDNY, Volly Hospital , and Paid third provider. ...Still busiest time on record i believe is the summer of 1993, We got medals for working that summer, Busiest time i ever saw, Was working in the boogie down (South Bronx) on tour 1

I have since left the streets to go inside and work as a nurse in the burn unit , but still keep in touch with folks on the street in NYC, and in one of the busiest Volly in Suffolk county NY as a Paramedic Firefighter and AANG------- All Around Nice Guy,

Be well and be there for each other

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Hey All i have been working as a Primary Care Paramedic-Field Training Officer in TEMS (Toronto Emergency Medical Services) We are a city of 3+million residents and in creases 1-2+ million during the business day.

We are the largest EMS service in north america with operating 80-100 vehicles a day which includes BLS, ALS, CBRN, ETF, PSU, BIKES, ESU, ERU'S (BLS-ALS 18 at peak). I have been working for just over 4 years and work on a ERU as a BLS provider. My main areas are the downtown core uptown and on the Danforth which is north and east of the city's core. Last year we responded to 300,000+ EMS Calls for service (not including standbys)

Steve Wilton

PCP/FTO

A-EMCA

TEMS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.