Hello (Again!)

Hawk Eye

Hi, my name is Devin, i'm 18 and I reside in Cape town South Africa and this is my second time saying hello on the site.

As my profile says, i joined the site in Feb of 2011, At the time I had no first aid knowledge or experiance, and EMS was just a hopeful career wish that I was looking at... A few of the people on here even asked if I was sure about being a Paramedic.

Since then I've joined St. John Ambulance, Disaser Risk Management , got my Level 3 certificfate and last week recieved my letter of acceptance to study a 2 year certificate in emergency Care. I can now says that I definitly want to be a paramedic. :turned:

That brings me back to here, i've been getting the emails and such still, and looking back occasionally, but now I would like to take proper looks around and get to see what I may expect should i get my certificate.

tl;dr Being a paramedic looks awesome, soon I should be one too, looking forward to that. ^__^

That's great to hear and congratulations on your certificates, good luck on your journey to become a paramedic and welcome back!

Edited by EMTB.Denny389

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.