Unconscious patient

Wondering if i did okay last night.

I was at a party and i was hanging out with my friend all night. She has an eating disorder and hadnt eaten anything but 3 pieces of cauliflower. At the end of the party she was with her other friend and she was getting really dizzy. I came over. She was barely giving me answers to my questions. I told the other friend to get the other two first responders who were at the party, as well as the PT's mother. They came over. the PT had a bounding, fast, regular pulse, and shallow breathing. No drinking at all, i was with her all night. I was holding her because she was really unstable. Once she got really dizzy, i was worried about her going unresponsive, so I put her down in the recovery position. She went totally unresponsive shortly after. I then went on the phone with 911. Right then, an EMT in the area showed up, shortly followed by a cop. I ran to the officer, told him the patient info, assisted with o2 and oral airway. After that, I gave the PT info to ALS who showed up 2 min later, followed by BLS.

Did we handle this one well?

curious why you didn't give the emt who responded the patient info instead of the police officer. Any reason why you bypassed the emt and went straight to the cop?

Just curious. Did the officer provide patient care or did the emt?

would the EMT on scene have done more with the patient information or would the cop have?

I am not criticising this, I'm truly asking and wanting to know why you gave the officer the patient info over the emt?

curious why you didn't give the emt who responded the patient info instead of the police officer. Any reason why you bypassed the emt and went straight to the cop?

Just curious. Did the officer provide patient care or did the emt?

would the EMT on scene have done more with the patient information or would the cop have?

I am not criticising this, I'm truly asking and wanting to know why you gave the officer the patient info over the emt?

well the other two first responders (who helped the PT so i could call it in) told the emt that responded...i just told the officer on the way from his car to the PT..the emt (who was off duty) who helped the PT got the PT info from the other 2 first responders