CPR Zombies

Quakefire

That's funny as hell!! I like it.

That was a good laugh. A little too much distraction... but the message was pretty simple...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

RN ADN Student

Yeah I didn't see that but I want to know people's feelings on it, I'm not sure if creatin he undead is really a great message. The video is very well done but how effective will it be for promoting CPR training?

I may never do CPR again, you know, We wouldn't want the zombies to take over the world.

Well, if you revive them, they won't be zombies. Then again, should you start CPR is the sudden cardiac arrest patient shows signs of becoming a zombie? We're gonna need that to be explained before December.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just my thoughts: It's funny in a way, but not effective for the general public. It transports a subtle message of "Zombie after CPR", even if that's not quite the story line.

Already dealing with a lot of bad TV shows and bad media coverage here I wouldn't want to explain the twists of such an offical CPR awareness video to the general first aid course attendent.

I much better like that one:

:)

Hah! That's actually pretty clever. It takes a while to get to the point, but adding comedy, violence, and zombies to CPR instruction will only aid in the educational process.

If they could only combine it somehow with "So You Think You Can Dance" or "Lady Gaga", there wouldn't be a person alive who didn't know how to rock CPR....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.