Important - vital tool for paramedics everywhere

Kaisu

From Scooter and the boys at C.R.A.P. Ambulance...

City Rescue Ambulance has teamed up with LeCRAP At Home Language studio to bring you the latest innovation in Language Software! Now you can learn to communicate with your Chronic Inebriates with Drunkenese! Watch the amazing demonstration here and get yours today!!!!

I can't watch the vid...but as you posted it I'm guessing it's filled with giant penises and naked people..so I'm sorry that I missed it...

Good to see you Lady!!! Let's hook up soon and visit? It's been way too long..

No Dwayne, it's how to speak Drunkenese - Dr. Bledsoe and his crew put together a video commercial on how to speak Drunkenese in order to understand the drunks you encounter every day.

It was pretty funny but it is really only funny once.

The other videos that they have out are also pretty good.

Good job Dr. Bledsoe.

LOL...not funny!

The giant penises were predicted based on what I know of Kaisu, the naked people my personal preference...

Is anyone actually going to post about her vid on here??

Sorry Bro .I simply could not resist, and you are right, it is not funny, it is hilarious!!!

When are they coming out with the Spanish and Spanglish Drunkenese to English versions? Need them in my Primary Area of Response, and soon will need the Russian Drunkenese version, due to new population influx.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.