Whats your "opening line"?

Hello, my name is "insert name" with "insert service." This is my partner "insert name." Your name is? What brings us to see you today "insert patient name?"

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I go with the good old "Whats going on?" or "hey again (name)! Whats new this side of midnight?" but then again about everybody I see Ive seen at least three times before...haha we even have one guy that you might see that many times in the same shift.

"Hi there, my name is Emily! I am a paramedic here to assist you." Then go on to confirm with the patient everything that I wrote down from dispatch, then do what should be done.

Agency protocols, not much paramedics follow it.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You actually called 911 for this!? I've got a hangover so bad I'm seeing double and you expect me to actually do some work!? Fuck you! I'm out!" <throw down kits, kick the dog/cat/child/friend/spouse and slam the door on the way out>

At least that's MY preferred opening line... :devilish::beer:

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.