Cant argue this point

Happiness

Let's put this argument to bed forever and get on with the more important things.

I thought about an age-old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after a few beers, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you will never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

• Like 2

I could not agree with you more, I would love to know what beer brings on this objective thinking. Must get some :punk:

You know that if men bore the children, the human race would be extinct in one generation. Very few men would do it twice.

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I've heard of compared to childbirth in a male is passing a kidney stone. I can see how that would be extremely painful. My husband had a vasectomy and said it was "only as bad as getting kicked in the nuts". I went through nearly 50 hours of labor between two kids, one almost totally unmedicated with a child that had shoulders that got stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

You have sound logic backing up your theory...but, I just don't know. I've seen a lot of women give birth, and I've also had my nuts kicked in. I'm just not sure it's the best analogy. Maybe having a 7lb watermelon pushed out my aspoi[[0df[=ag] 9\

Whoa, sorry, I passed out there for a second.....

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.