Dress Uniforms

Arctickat

I've never been one to be big on the "dress uniform" for EMS. I'm not in the military or a military wannabe, so I never bothered to get one. Unfortunately, I have just been invited to an event which would leave me very out of place without a dress uniform. Usually, this wouldn't be an issue for me because I like to be a non-conformist but this situation is a very special occasion and I want to be able to represent my profession proudly.

I've asked around but the guys I know who have dress uniforms took too long to get them. I need mine by Oct. 11. Anyone know of a uniform shop that is able to get me into a penguin suit by then?

That's a pretty tough order Artickat. I know in BC it usually takes a couple months to get all the bits and pieces assembled. Even then you pay for it all yourself unless you're a unit chief or part of the honor guard.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I kinda figured. Usually those things are tailored to the customer but I was hoping i might find a place that I could get something "off the rack" that might fit. Shrug, there are a couple of costume stores around...maybe I can find something in the Hallowe'en collection. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.