Breaks out the windex and looks around

TylerHastings

I know exactly who you are Captain, I will send ya message on facebook and thanks for the warm welcome folks. I know I said I will try to be around more often and I genuinely will be but with the hours I work I just ain't as available as I once was...and I am slowly learning I ain't as young as I once was.

Welcome BACK, my friend.

(@ Kaisu: I'm 58, on the ambulances from 1973. Medically retired, due to bad knees and back, from the FDNY EMS from October 2010, but with an active EMT "cert" in my wallet that's good until Spring, 2015, and taking all sorts of EMS related Continuing Medical Education lectures, seminars, "webinars" and webcasts. Gonna kick MY ass for discussing age?)

Hey guys I know I said I would be around for a while but alas that wonderful hurricane had other ideas I ship out at noon for that wonderful state of Louisianna. I will try to be on as often as I can but I make no promises.

Don't forget to sample the local cuisine! When I went to New Orleans for Rita/Katrina, our crew was pretty much restricted to the 'campsite' (while management lived in hotels), so I wasn't able to get a good 'taste of the region'.....STILL want to try crawfish etouffee!!

• 2 months later...

So once again Greetings from some place besides my usual place of residence, I am currently typing to you all from Garden City New York so Richard B or any of you other NY folks that want to grab a drink or a cup of coffee give me a shout out I woulde be glad to oblige. You ahve to love this wonderful organization that I work for and how I never know where I am going to be going next.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.