Norway Recipricocity

Sorry to post this in General, but there I could find no suitable subforum in International.

After a discussion with a friend about international recipricocity (I am researching Canadian-American), I find myself inordinately curious:

What kind of, if any, recipricocity do American EMTs enjoy in Norway, and vice versa.

Has anyone here worked in Norway, or know anything about their EMS system(s)? What do you think would be necessary for an American B or P to do so?

Thanks,

Novice

With the two year vocational degree and two year internship push in Norway along with potential language requirements and all of the visa/work permit issues, I imagine going from the States to Norway would be more difficult than Canada.

Beside the visa:

According to my norwegian source: All new applicants in Norway now have to have a (3year) Bsc.

(The old voc degree is now only accepted for people already working in Norway).

Beside that the job market is not that easy, especially if you don't want to go somewhere remote.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.