Electrocution without electricity

mobey

Tennis elbow Hahaha

He has been drinking mildly all night.

Possible stroke? I'll ask him..... Yup, it is possible! (but not this time)

HINT: Consider the pathophysiology of the pain.

I`m a bit lost and can`t concentrate right now (I know, lame excuse).

Has he experienced something simliar before?

First onset of Multiples Sclerosis?

I`m a bit lost and can`t concentrate right now (I know, lame excuse).

Has he experienced something simliar before?

First onset of Multiples Sclerosis?

Never had anything similar.

I am trying to look for a "common denominator" that would affect both sides at the same time and points. I can only wrap my mind around something spinal or brain. (There being no outside the body influences).

• Like 1

Im going with it is a drug reaction between the Metoprolol and the Atorvastation. there is a drug interaction between the two. Yes I did research this on the net but the reason I did is because my Husband was on Lipitor at one time and he had horrible pain in his forearms after taking it for about a month. And drinking made the pain worse. Am I close?

Bilat extremity pain, not likely to be a stroke. Think of the anatomy that has to be involved. A 28y/o with MI/stents, yikes!!! He gets a 12 lead. Can he describe this "scuffle" a little more? Any neck pain/tenderness? Any incontinence? Does he have any weakness in the arms/hands (if he won't let you touch them, will he move them)? Where is the rum from, purchased from a store or a home brew?

• Like 1

Bilat extremity pain, not likely to be a stroke. Think of the anatomy that has to be involved. A 28y/o with MI/stents, yikes!!! He gets a 12 lead. Can he describe this "scuffle" a little more? Any neck pain/tenderness? Any incontinence? Does he have any weakness in the arms/hands (if he won't let you touch them, will he move them)? Where is the rum from, purchased from a store or a home brew?

Smart observation regarding the production standards of the rum. Also was it purchased at a reputable liquor store. Violated alcohol is an increasingly preoccupying phenomenon.

Bilat extremity pain, not likely to be a stroke. Think of the anatomy that has to be involved. Zactly

A 28y/o with MI/stents, yikes!!! He gets a 12 lead. Time for a lifestyle change by chance?? 12 lead normal

Can he describe this "scuffle" a little more? He states him and his slender short friend got in an argument. He slapped his friend across the face, and the little prick put both his fists together, lacing his fingers into one giant fist and delivered an upracut. It stunned him, and made him step back a few paces, but he did not fall. That was the end of the fight.

Any neck pain/tenderness? No, only pain in the arms/hads

Any incontinence? No

Does he have any weakness in the arms/hands (if he won't let you touch them, will he move them)? He has weakness in his fingers, in fact, now that he is asked to move them, he notices his pinky and ring fingers are paralized.

Where is the rum from, purchased from a store or a home brew? Local store, run of the mill brand.