Irony. Firony?

BillKaneEMT

Buddy sent me this. I rated it at 6.3 on the morning chucklemeter. Yes, I own a chucklemeter. I bask in your jealousy. /bask

firony.jpg

• Like 4

Hehehe." If I'm elected president there will be a chicken in every pot and a chucklemeter in every living room! A NEON chucklemeter!" "But sir, we don't have the technology or the budget space to" "Silence! I am the great and powerful Oz and I ...wait what?"

You can picture this tone though, right? Goes off then the dispatcher says: "Structure fire, partially involved at the Firehouse!"

*2 firefighters look at each other*

"Do you smell smoke?"

"Nah, you?"

"Nope!"

"Alrighty, back to Call of Duty 4 then!"

*Play for 30 seconds til a wrestling match breaks out over someone "looking at my part of the screen you cheatin bastard" *

Aside from the fire at the firehouse tone that previous scene was played out word for word (after some editing for content) at a firehouse in which I was doing my ridealongs last year. The coffee table got smashed and one guy ended up with a minor scalp abrasion. It was the most blood I saw that day:P

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.