Kiwi?

chbare

*Sighs* sent him a FB message. Last post on FB was 16 hours ago. Hopefully he's just incommunicado for a bit. Mental illness is le suck... hopefully he gets some help. Been trying to encourage that off and on...

If you're reading, bro, hope you are OK and get some help. You don't have to slog this alone.

--Wendy

Text him. I will wait and see. Maybe too many valiums strung out to the end. He was on my skype yesterday so see what happens.

Kiwi,

If you check out the forum, know that we are genuinely concerned for you. I am lifting prayers for you amigo.

I understand his issues and past history, and perhaps I look like a gullible sap, but I see no harm in asking the City community if somebody is okay.

I understand his issues and past history, and perhaps I look like a gullible sap, but I see no harm in asking the City community if somebody is okay.

I guess we can be saps together. I am glad you asked for him and am even happier to know he is OK.

Edited by DFIB

Prayers for you Kiwi....

Ive talked to him via facebook. he says he needs to just give the city up for a time

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2