Just took the NREMT-P CBT

(Sorry, this is rather disjoined)

I just took my national registry paramedic CBT today. Fairly certain I failed. The test cut me off at about 90 questions (I last looked at the numbers at Q78, only had a few after that). It seemed like there were very few questions geared towards ALS knowledge, and I know I got some of the questions wrong, which is leading me to believe that I failed miserably :cry:

At least my state doesn't care if I'm nationally registered, my state test is scheduled for next month. Trying to look at the NREMT-P CBT as good practice, and now I know I really need to study for my state test (which my job depends on).

I hate this wait for the official pass/ fail notification!

Keep your chin up Brother, I don't think I've known anyone that was certain that they failed that actually did, especially in so few questions.

As always, my money is on you....

Um...most pass the test around 80...so I'm thinking it might be pretty good for you. Chin up until you get the results. Then you can reset and go from there!

Be sure to not leave us hanging!

The guys that go all the way to 120 are the ones that I have heard fail. I am betting you passed. Waiting still bites.

Thanks, you guys were right, I did pass! I still think it was odd how few ALS questions there were on the exam. Most of the questions seemed too "easy" to be testing the ALS level of knowledge, so I figured I'd gotten the easy questions wrong, and never even made it to the harder ones. Now onto the skills testing!

Outstanding, but still study for the state test, don't be too cocky.. Wish you the best!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.