New Pupil Assessment Hand Held Diagnostic Device

"Hi,

I am conducting some research to assess the global potential for a new hand held diagnostic device to accurately measure pupil size and reaction speed. The device has been invented by a Neurologist in the UK and I am working for the National Health Service (Newcastle-upon-Tyne NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust) to bring the device to market...."

The rest deleted until Admin can approve. I stopped the survey (the address is part of the delete content) on question two when it demanded information regarding the company that I work for. That appears to make it spam.

Also, as the information that you mention regarding pupil data has very limited value prehospital, and per two ER docs I've recently talked to, very little value in any setting with many of it's physiological indications being found to be near useless because their causes are too diverse to be reliably specific, I'm confident that something else is going on here that you're not being completely upfront about.

Please send your desired information to webmaster@emtcity.com and the decision can be made as to the best way to get what you want from the City.

Edited by DwayneEMTP
Possible SPAM.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.