Any gamers out there?

eCamp91

I play the XBox 360.

Assassin's Creed, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, The Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, COD, Battlefield.

I've been mad addicted to the Mass Effect trilogy lately.

Yeah, I've played ME3 till the end. It was disappointing, but it didn't ruin the game for me. It's still awesome and fun--up until those last five minutes.

I played PC games some years ago, but not very often. Last september, when I bought my new laptop, I was tempted to get my hands on 2-3 new games with the fancy graphics and all (since I could actually run them then), but found out that I seem to have lost the nerve to play for a longer period. I bought Skyrim back then, which is a great game (and I loved Oblivion some years back) and Assassin`s Creed II (which is also cool, but I just couldn`t get past that one point, so after many fruitless attempts, I gave up).

What I loved years back was Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive. Awesome game (something like the early Commandos in a Western setting), especially for folks who understand all the funny hints at Western folklore and movies. ;)

I recently bought Resistance 3, and man, let me tell you, great game with great graphics. I've also just started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, also..great game. What games do you play eCamp91?

I usually am a Madden or shooter type. Currently all I play is Ghost Recon, I really only like playing online games. Havent been that much into gaming since I needed to focused my time into passing the NREMT. But now that I passed that and awaiting my license, I have been playing with it like a little 12 year old, lol.