Iphone/Ipad apps

Hi guys, hope this post finds you all well and either enjoying the heat in the Northern Hemisphere or keeping warm in the Southern.

I am wanting to develop an Iphone/Ipad app as part of an educators Role. Mainly just to focus on topics pertinent to the work areas I am in. I realise that there are plenty of international applications for topics such as Burns, Trauma, GCS and ACLS etc, but want to develop one that my fellow colleques and myself can have on hand with New Zealand specific protocols and the district health board protocols. It wouldn't contain anything confidential or sensitive as alot of the protocols for the hospitals are generic for the country, just want to have something that looks great and is easy to use.

Has anyone had any experience with making apps, I don't want to pay a huge amount of money to do this as its a project/hobby that I am wanting to undertake.

Anyone who can offer advice, website or their own personal experiences would be forever in my debt.

Scotty

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.