Happy adenosine day everyone!

ERDoc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Our date format is dd/mm/yy, today is 12/6/12 for us. Rock_shoes did a nice job with the interpretation though. Being Canadian, we have to know the conversion format for the dates, as well as the metric system because the Yankees refuse to conform.

Edited by Arctickat

Exactly. Our date format is dd/mm/yy, today is 12/6/12 for us. Rock_shoes did a nice job with the interpretation though. Being Canadian, we have to know the conversion format for the dates, as well as the metric system because the Yankees refuse to conform.

dd/mm/yy makes far more sense. So does the metric system for that matter. Although it seems medicine is at least catching up with the civilised world and you hear far more Doctors using centimetres and so on (although the next person I hear saying sonametre is going to get punched in the throat... I'm looking at you Weingart,..)

When I was given adenosine for svt it did not work. They pushed 6 mg the. 12 mg and the 12 again. Is it rare for it not to work 3 times?

It happens, I would not call it rare at all.

Hey, we are America. It is the rest of the world that has failed to conform. Haven't we taught you anything yet. :showoff:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.