EMT Interview Tomorrow

eCamp91

So I have an interview tomorrow @ 11 am.

I am slight bit nervous and excited as this will be my first EMS interview.

I am one to ask questions when the time comes when the interviewer ask if I have any.

Any thing my fellow folks here at the City would recommend doing?

Arrive 10-15 early... check

Dress to impress... check

Resume, CPR card, License... check

Did I leave anything out?

If it is not too late, do your homework and research the organization. Find out some background, possibly by looking on google or whatever engine you use.

This may come in handy when the interviewer talks about some specifics or may even give you ideas for questions.

Hope all goes well!! Please let us know how you make out..

• Like 1

Google the Boss's name and find out any dirt you can use to coerce him into hiring you. Hire a PI to follow him/her around for a week or so and catch any compromising positions on film.

• Like 2

Never mind what I said in my post, Artickat has a better idea!!

• Like 1

Tell him to hire me too so we can crew Lima 499

Lets see, giant Circle K coffee, check, GPS, check, seat belt, check, gas, check, park brake released, check, blinker on, and away we go, say move that knob down there to "RUN" for me and let's try out the air horn .... HONK HONK

Good luck mate, make Kiwi proud because if you fuck up and blow it we're gonna bannish you up north with them damn Yoopers :D

Edited by Kiwiology
  • Like 1

Well, did you get the job? Send me a pm and let me know who you applied for. Also, send an app in for Healthlink. They just lost a couple of basics, so they'll be hiring again shortly.

• Like 1

Lmao this is why I love the City!

Well interview went well. Had like 5-7 scenario questions. I answered the best way I knew how and was taught. I mean the Supervisor and HR were their and I THINK they were liking my answers because I was getting the "good" nod and "Mhm". They could tell I was nervous being fresh out of school so I believe I have a fairly decent chance of getting hired, as well as my instructor and two family members work there as well.

So I am patiently waiting for my phone call to start. Positive thoughts all day.

I have a good chance I believe. My instructor works as a Paramedic for the company. Two family members of mine are EMT for this company as well. I feel like the Supervisor bumped my application ahead. Because I filled out the app. on Thursday and got a call for an interview on Monday and today being the interview.

I pray I get this job.

I just want to do my part in helping this god forsaken city of Detroit.