Thanks, Youse Guys!

Just joined a new local BLS transport service in NW Wisconsin. I've worked in a courts/jail correctional environment and the the thought of riding a rig at 57 kicks my ass.

I joined this site to sit and stalk and learn. Thank you all for that.

BTW, I'm a difficult person.

Edited by A Pox On This Place

welcome.....stalk away.......and you cannot be anymore difficult to Kiwi and a few others i really shouldn't mention......

cheers

Difficult person .... as compared to who?

Jump in and say what you want. The forums have a way of self regulating. Difficult is no problem here, being rude or unkind to ccompensate for lack of knowledge is more problematic.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site!!!!!

It is going to be sooooo much fun to watch the posts of "difficult" people. In spite of some folks that can be termed that way. Some difficult people have presented interesting insights to issues raised on these boards.

Sometimes I do the same thing, just stalk to see how a discussion os playing out. But, damn!! the viewpoints make interesting thought provoking reads..

Edited by djdudley

Just did my first orientation on call shift with my new service, we had a bad tree/car MVA, our only trauma call. I Liked my preceptor I worked with, she thought my interventions and later PCR were ok and my report to the attending at the hospital. Bagged 20 minutes.

God frowns on morbidly obese people who smack up cars.