NREMT Paramedic written

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the site that I used for my Paramedic; http://www.fisdap.net/what_we_make/testing

I passed the NREMT Paramedic exam on the first attempt. Our final for my Paramedic course was the comprehensive exam, they offer you two of them I believe. However my instructor only allowed me to take one of the two since I passed it the first time. After you take the test it breaks it down as to what you knew and what you need to study more of. It is a great study aid.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I failed the NREMT 2 times in December and i was scared to take it a third time. yesterday I retested and passed. The exam shut off between 80-85 questions. I used Jblearning test prep, the Barrons paramedic exam book (purchased from amazon) and this book from the library called the national paramedic exam by the learning express. Between all resources i saw questions that were almost identical and it made the test easy. I did jblearning over and over until i was scoring in the 80s or 90s in each section and did all of both books before i retested. hope this helps

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.