9th Congressional district Honors National EMS Week 2012

I think I caused this Press release, after contacting the Congressman after reading his Press release on National Police Week.

BOB TURNER

NEWS

RELEASE

MEMBER OF CONGRESS

9TH DISTRICT, NEW YORK

2104 Rayburn House Office Building

Washington, D.C. 20515

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT:

May 21, 2012 Trey Stapleton (202) 225-6616

Turner Honors Medical First Responders During EMS Week

New York

– Congressman Bob Turner (NY-09) today kicked off National EMS Week by thanking emergency medical first responders everywhere for their tireless work to save lives as the rapid response teams to medical emergencies.

"I would like to thank all Medical First Responders, EMTs and Paramedics, and Emergency Medical Dispatch personnel for the crucial life-saving work that they do every day. This week, we honor the men and women who are often the first on the scene in a medical emergency. The work that medical first responders do often takes place in the critical first moments following a medical emergency and can mean the difference between life and death. This courageous and difficult work warrants all of our respect and admiration. Please join me in celebrating all medical first responders during EMS week."

Congressman Bob Turner represents New York’s 9th Congressional district and serves on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, and House Committee on Homeland Security.

# # #

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.