Kids

emtdennis

Read it several times and still loved the joke, we do need more sick ones like that!!!!!

• 1 year later...

I have a kind of funny story about a kid. Well at least I thought it was funny because I was there.

My Dad got his appendix out and they inserted a drainage tube in his abdomen. One day I was sitting on the couch with my little brother who was 6 at the time and he had one of those water guns with the back pack to hold extra water and it had a tube on it. My brother held the tube up to his stomach and said "guess who I am?" me, "I don't know" brother, " I'm dad see this is my tube and P-U-S-S-Y is going into it" I just stated cracking up because he thought he was spelling puss he had no idea what he just did.

Years later the same brother now 13 was telling my brothers friend about the tube.

Brother "My dad's not fat he just has a beer belly."

Friend "Okay"

Brother "One time it got so bad my dad had to get a tube in his stomach to drain all the beer out."

Friend "Ohh do you mean he had to get his stomach pumped?"

Brother "No they like cut open his stomach and stuck a tube in it and then all the beer came out in a bag."

Friend "Really?"

Brother "yeah that's why he has a hole on his stomach."

My brother legit thought my dad got a drainage tube to drain the beer out of his stomach.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.