Kids

emtdennis

This is not an ad, I just thought it was funny

Paramedic Joke

Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to an emergency call. A woman was on the verge of having a baby at her home.

The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, the woman's three year old daughter to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.

Very diligently, Kathleen did as she was asked.

The mother pushed and pushed and very soon, a little baby boy was born. The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and smacked him on his bottom. The baby began to cry.

The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

She quickly responded, "He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place ... smack his ass again!"

Heheheh ... please say you got it at MediJokes.Com :)

Edited by djdudley

Heheheh ... please say you got it at MediJokes.Com :)

djdudley may just be trying to avoid copyright infringement, by mentioning where he got the item, even with no direct permission to reprint. Remember, was it not that long ago, EMT City was sued for alleged copyyright infringement?

Then, there is the story of a 3 year old looking at her first pregnant woman. She asked the woman if she loved the baby, then almost 9 months into gestation.

On hearing the answer, "Yes", asked the pregnant woman, "Then why did you swallow him?"

If it's his site...Duddley's been a regularly contributing member of the City since joining, I don't see any way that it competes with the City, so I don't really see a problem.

If it's not his site then it appears to me to be placed properly, it's referenced properly, and appears to be the type of site that encourages people to share the address. I don't really see the problem.

Man, I just came from Bieb's ECG thread and I think I see a pattern of some folks that seem to run around looking for things to snipe instead of trying to contribute to the threads...

I'm guessing most have noticed that our new post numbers seem to be in the toilet. My guess is that this has a lot to do with it.

I don't want to spoil the ending for you.....but relax, everything really will be ok even if we choose not to bash every new post that comes down the pipe...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I for one fall into the category of lack of posting out of fear of ridicule.. I have news for some.. We are not ALL paramedics who have been on the job for 15 years and know it all. Some of us are here to learn, laugh and share our limited knowledge. My last three posts have been torn apart by those who want to sit on their high horse and smack everything down.. Just my two cents..

Just for the record, I was curious by what you said about your last three posts. I went back and read all 20 of your posts and didn't see any such high horse smack down. There was only one post where you were, I believe incorrectly so, negatively rated (which I corrected, by the way). The rest of the interactions were polite, civil and professional as far as I could tell.

What, in particular, has you concerned?

So a noteworthy proctoglist was giving a speech at a convention. Some one in the audience commented on the fact that the good doctor had a thermometer behind his ear. The doctor examined it and exclaimed "some asshole took my pen"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.