Apology

Lotus

Well guys, I'm not sick. You all knew. this but still. I did it for attention and Im sorry. It doesnt make up for anything and I dont deserve to be here. Ive misled some and broken many hearts. Its wrong to have done so but I won't lie to you any longer

You have a long way to go in redeeming yourself but many have done just that here.

Good luck in doing so.

• Like 1

I don't say this to make anyone feel bad, but...are you people really this gullible? Seriously, while I may be missing some things, and will apologize profusely if that's the case, go back and read through this whacko's "take pity on me I'm dying thread." Really read it and think about all the effort that went into this.

Just received a text from Lotus's mother

So that's one cell phone number that's being used.

She asks me when she calls or texts me on the phone

And that's another phone numer that's being used.

I have been in contact with her as well,and did receive a message on facebook from someone. So I can assume it was her mother now.

That would look like she's got a couple different facebook accounts as well.

That's just from the first 2 pages. I have no idea how long this charade has been going on and to be honest I don't want to know. But if the above is right, and with the amount of detail that went into his/her story, it goes just a bit beyond "being sick" or playing a game.

Repentance is the first step on the road to redemption.

I am terribly disappointed.

Thank you for you apology.

Yeah, I sensed something was a little off with her within a few posts into our conversation, not to mention the almost instantaneous friend request. I just backed away and stayed there. I hope you get some psychological help before you actually try to start a career in this line of work, otherwise you'll just end up giving EMS a bad name.

• Like 1