Lotus - Recent update

Just Plain Ruff

I'll make this short and simple

She was lying - she came out and said to me about 10 minutes ago that she was never sick. The only explanation she offered was that she didn't know why she lied.

I hope she gets the help she needs.

That is all.

• Like 2

Why is she not getting banned? I wouldnt believe a word out of her or HIS mouth ever again.

Brother, you've got 28 posts and at least two of them are questions about why another member isn't getting banned. Why is that so important to you? If you don't think that she's believable, then don't believe her. We all have big names and pictures next to our posts to allow you to skip right over us if you don't like us, or what we have to say. Why are you so invested in her being banned?

This situation is being handled by the community. We take banning really seriously. I can only think of one member that's been banned.

I went through a period here where I constantly posted the most idiotic drunken bullshit...I wish it hadn't happened, but it did, and my friends here let me go on to do my best to be a contributing member to the forums.

Let it be my friend. It's all going to work out. If Admin banned each of us that has acted like an asshole here, there would be way fewer contributing members than there are now.

I think a more valuable question for you isn't why she's not banned, but why it's so important to you that she should be....

Dwayne

• Like 1

Even I have posted some occasional BS, but in the postings, I indicated that it was intended BS, to get a laugh, or try to defuse an obvious tense situation. I also know of at least 2 persons banned, one for blatently displayed animosity towards all, and another for attacking me specifically. While there are folks here who have been in the EMS systems longer than me, are smarter than me, or simply been here in EMT City longer than me, so many here actually came to my defense against that mother-stabbing father rapist (thanks for the phrase, Arlo!).