Michigan EMTs and Medics...

eCamp91

I'm here. I work for Healthlink EMS, a non-profit private company based out of Taylor and covering the downriver area. 911 contracts with Taylor, River Rouge, Ecorse, Romulus, and Lincoln Park. Great company with great employees.

So what do y'all call the other bit of The Mitten, like that bit by Wisconsin that kind of looks like a rabbit? Like is that where you banish the unwanted people across the water so they can't come get y'all?

Hey I just realised Indiana looks like a sock, but I can say that, other than that the Great Nation of Indiana must never be spoken of negatively or Ima whoop your ass so bad ... so bad

Bravo 711 calls Radio, be prepain for an ass whoopin, just in case :D

At least they don't talk like they are from Canada like people in Minnesota!

Harrumph. Minnesotans speak nothing like Canadians. They're very much of a Commonwealth ilk. Kind of like tundra En Zedders.

A Canadian could never pass as a Yank, their innate politeness would give them away straight off.

Welcome eCamp. I love Ann Arbor.

Edited by A Pox On This Place

Hmmm, I wonder have I ever ran into you @ the Health Link building in Taylor. I had a EMT-B course there May-July of last year.

Greetings, the names Eric.

Well at least your name will be easy to remember. I'm Eric as well, but I've gone by Doc, Willy, Ninja (don't ask), and a handful of other less-than-friendly nicknames.

I doubt that I've seen you around though, I didn't start at HLNK until January. Prior to that, I was a drug dealer (aka Pharm Tech).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.