Audio Study Guide?

I'm headed on a long road trip and would like to use the time to study for my paramedic class. I'm about halfway through it. Can anyone recommend any audio material? I've found two things so far, one is called vangonotes and it is done by the Audible company. It is five sections each about 5 hours long for $20 per section. The other thing I've found was emssuccess.com which offers 8 hours of review material for $30. Are there other options? Any opinions from anyone who has tried these things? Once again, this is just going to be supplemental to all my other work. Just trying to make the best of 28 hours in the car.

Thanks.

A popular med student one is goljan's audio lectures. I dunno how well you understand it, but it's free I think, and he has a good sense of humor/keeps it entertaining.

It may be a bit beyond standard paramedic student knowledge; however, Doctor Jeff Guy from Vandy does an excellent podcast series called "Surgical ICU Rounds." I highly recommend downloading the numerous podcasts free from iTunes. Additionally, he does another podcast series that is a companion to his book "Pharmacology for the Prehospital Professional."