Lotus

Just Plain Ruff

Got another text from her mother, said she coded again, they got her back. Said she's awake but too weak to move her fingers or barely keep her eyes open.

This was at 8:58pm central time.

What a torture for her family to have to endure. I'm not sure I could do it...even if it meant that my child would no longer with me. Lots of prayers for Stephanie and her family but most of all...a wish for peace.

Fixed grammar

Edited by nypamedic43

Until tonight I have only known Stephanie as lotus but affectionately referred to her as owo. Tonight I have learned her name, Stephanie, a name I am lifting up in prayer. To you guys that know her family, please comfort them by informing that strangers from across the continent have them in our prayers.

I am sad.

FFS. How many members have we lost on this board now? What's the count?

I don't know how feasible this is, but I'm sure Stephanie would love to have some patches or pins we could send her. That would probably mean a lot. If someone can post a physical address maybe we could send some.

• Like 1

I will work on getting that. If she survives the night, which I am praying that she does, I will get a address from her mother and then I will see if we can get a mass patch mail sent out to her hospital room in New Jersey.

Guys, she really thinks of all of us here as her friends. She asks me when she calls or texts me on the phone "what do you think the City guys would think" That speaks volumes of how much she respects those of you on this site.

I want to wait to see how she does overnight before we start to make it a memorial display or a welcome back display if that makes sense.

FFS. How many members have we lost on this board now? What's the count?

I don't know how feasible this is, but I'm sure Stephanie would love to have some patches or pins we could send her. That would probably mean a lot. If someone can post a physical address maybe we could send some.

What a stellar idea!

I will be watching for an addy