Lotus

Just Plain Ruff

Dude...ive asked them to do a skype chat before ^_^ thatd be awesome! I'm on a phone so I dunno how quickly or slowly requests come up but yeah thatd be fun!

But if that happens....im watching ru paul. So yeah....just letting you know ^_^

Since you have shared your name and condition, post your bonafide medical records. Otherwise, you are full of shit. Anyone can have a picture of an AED. I will not stop no matter how casual you try to make this seem as you have taken advantage of real people, people I consider friends.

Dude, its good you are looking out for a friend but go spent time with your kids or something, don't waste your energy on fucked up internet weirdos who have nothing better to do than cook up steaming piles of shit to better whatever persevrative psychosocioemotional crisis is so prevalent in their sad lives that they have to spew it here in the hopes of finding somebody to pander to their cause because nobody in the real world gives two fucks

I mean seriously whats the best that could happen she goes yeah bro I was legend filling you full of crap choice as ow and fucks off into the abyss of the universe, you're gonna go mmm ok I knew it, scratch your beard and go well I'm off to the airport to go back to my container in the desert now, but I knew it! and you've expelled energy for little meaningful return; I mean it's not like she's gonna come to your house and give you a blow job to make it up to or anything

Eh I dno ...

• Like 1

...So do and say whatever you have to say to figure out all this whether she's a fake or not a fake, honestly, I don't give a FUCK anymore. I've had it...

Helping you out Mike...

tumblr_lziuunJrfq1qhkg7yo1_500.jpg

There....see, you feel better, right?

• Like 1

I needed that Dwayne. that's awesome. With the week apart from this Lotus thread, Ive had a hell of a week. So I have purposely stayed away from this discussion.

I've been on the periphery. But not a participant.

I'm stealing that image if that's ok Dwayne.

hey AK or Mods, can I make my screen name Captain Fuckitall? or will that get me banned?

Edited by Captain Kickass