Lotus

Just Plain Ruff

Yes you may publicly flog me ...

The problem is you might enjoy that :D

Who was that girl from Indiana? Illinois? ... who plagarized and "edited" a newspaper article to imply that she'd been seriously injued? And then her "mom" showed up in chat and became rather vocally indignant.

Hey, hey, hey it was Illinois, I will not have the Great Nation of Indiana spoken about negatively :D

• Like 1

AICDs don't just burn out. They have undergone rigorous testing by the FDA, since you know, a beating heart is kind of important. So to make sure this is correct, you walk around with an AED connected to you at all times, turned on and ready to go? When you arrest, who pushes the button when you are alone? How about when you sleep? If you arrest in your sleep, who knows that you have arrested and need to have the analyze and shock buttons pushed, versus you just sleeping? Would you mind sharing the name of the hospital you are in?

You tend to jump on board with every sob story that comes down the pipe. That's not an insult, but an observation.

Observation duly noted, and observed myself, tends to be in my nature, and will try to not go down that road, everyone's on their own from here on out. I'll try to be more discerning. I think you know what I mean Dwayne. At least I hope you do.

I believe we've discussed this before in PM's you and I Dwayne. . I've had pretty good luck with some of them. I guess you win some you lose some but I still hold out hope for some of them.

Edited by Captain Kickass

(Edit: Mike, I left my post up for a few hours while creating it and treating patients at the same time. This post, though it follows yours, doesn't reference your post in any way.)

You know, as much as I dislike that this is likely fake...What most often is worse are the hatefully things afterwards.

If this is fake, lets not make it a ton worse by showing the world, and each other, how much we sometimes enjoy celebrating our open ended invitations to be joyously cruel.

We've had some members here in the past that have been equally as lost. Some are still here. I also see no advantage in bringing up the names of anyone that may have had the spine to walk the painful path back from such a place and are now valuable, contributing members.

Maybe we can all be grateful that we're not in a place to need to create such fantasies, and celebrate the brotherhood that we share here instead?

Dwayne

Wow. I have had several private chats with Lotus and was quite concerned about her. I really hope she isn't playing on our sympathy. I agree that it doesn't sound legit now but I would hope that a person wouldn't sink that low. I hope someone gets to the bottom of it all.

AICDs don't just burn out. They have undergone rigorous testing by the FDA, since you know, a beating heart is kind of important. So to make sure this is correct, you walk around with an AED connected to you at all times, turned on and ready to go? When you arrest, who pushes the button when you are alone? How about when you sleep? If you arrest in your sleep, who knows that you have arrested and need to have the analyze and shock buttons pushed, versus you just sleeping? Would you mind sharing the name of the hospital you are in?

If I go out its in its little case. Just so one's around. I'm never alone. Its happened once in quite somee time...and when i felt pretty sick i just called 911. My parents take turns sleeping....my moms usually around to but when she's not my dad does it. I'm at home now, but I'm usually at Virtua. Sometimes Kennedy though.

And seriously....why is this even such a big major deal to you guys? Don't you guys have better stuff to do? Like doing things for yourself or your families or posting stuff that could be educational or funny? I mean, what's the point of fighting and such over someone you don't even know or met over the internet? Really guys, I'm not that important :/ Make doughnuts, not war.

Why? Because I sat back and did not see you sooner...I allowed you to toy with valuable members. It was when they all championed you that it caught my eye, otherwise my BS meter usually pings long before it gets this out of hand. I will not let you mess with people who have been here for years with your childish games.

You have been caught in a web of lies, your story does not add up, and now you are shifting trying to find a way out.

You are neither the first to do this, nor will you be the last. Like all those before you...I offer this.

Right now is your one chance to come clean, to apologize and say you made a mistake. It truly is that simple. You will be granted another chance, members will still talk to you and support you, but not if the lies continue.

Do not lie any further, do not change the topic, ask questions or try to deflect from yourself by defending others. Do not say "aww shucks, why ya'll fussin over little old me--you so smart, I am just a time waster"...it does not work that way.

You had your 15 minutes, you screwed with some people in a major way, now it is time for you to come clean.

Ok...I'm sorry you've been hurt like that beore by people. But I'm not them. I even have a picture of the AED up. I seriously saw everyone as a friend and teacher. I still do. I'm willing to answer questions, but not fight about it. Whats the point in doing that? Thats just the point I was trying to make. Not go away from anything. I'm not lying about anything so I have no problem answering questions about it unless its weird stuff...just please stop fighting about it and starting the red scare again ;-;