Lotus

Just Plain Ruff

Well by waking up. Does it not normally happen thar way? O.o' and I'm not 16 ak...;w; but anyway what does my age have to do with anything?

So that we are all on the same page, how old are you?

Eek....thats no good. I have a few months....and still a junior in high school x.x

"does it not normally happen that way"....well heck I dont know, you tell me...since you have done this cardiac arrest thing a time or two.

Lie after lie, adjusting story after adjusting story....yet some go on believing.

Look...i dont care what you say to me. It doesn't matter. But dont you DARE say that to him. He's a precious friend. If you have a problem with me, go insult me. But don't insult or hurt him. Please...

Oh..and er doc I'm 17 now.

They tried the ICD. They all ended up shorting out or maldunctioning. It was only a couple of them...2 or 3... but i just got tired of the whole surgery thing :/

Yeah, I am just a little suspicious that things appeared inevitable a day ago and now we are posting and throwing out "f" bombs? Also, I assumed an AICD was already implanted, but to be placed on an AED for management of a chronic condition that results in frequent manifestation of life threatening dysrhythmias is rather strange to say the least. I will send apologies if wrong, but anybody who has been educated in "medicine" would have to at least do a double take upon hearing this story.

LOL it gets better...and rest assured...Ruff does not need you defending him.

Deflection is a tactic oft employed by the players...been there done that.

Oh..and er doc I'm 17 now.

They tried the ICD. They all ended up shorting out or maldunctioning. It was only a couple of them...2 or 3... but i just got tired of the whole surgery thing :/

How unlucky...thousands of people have them for years and years...yet you get several bad ones in a row....most unfortunate indeed.

Lotus--Please advise if they tried the PVC-EP? That is standard treatment for conduction issues...if so I may have to apologize.

I really hate to see where this is going.

I'm going to stay out of this one.

I'm still very skeptical of this as Stephanie is well aware.

NO Ak, I'm not sending money.

I'm still processing all the accusations that the group is levelling which I have also had running in my head.

At this time I have more than enough stuff going on in my head with other things in life going on - to list them here would be

1. Friend who just found out he didn't have thyroid cancer but has something else but he wants to talk to me about it

2. Friends son who just got a berlin heart

3. my project ends next Friday so I'm out of a job and will get 1/2 pay for the foreseable future

4. son in therapy

5. other issues going on

6. this drama

7. A diabetic physician practice who continues to say they want to put me on meal insulin but not till they get me in to the dietician yet they don't have a dietician on staff that will call me back to schedule an appointment

So at this moment in time I choose not to participate as this is too much to handle right now.

I've invested too much for this to be a hoax on us, I've invested to much for this not to be true. I don't know which I'd rather it be, me to be the gullible one and have the egg on my face or not. I'll take the egg if it means that she's not truly sick.

So do and say whatever you have to say to figure out all this whether she's a fake or not a fake, honestly, I don't give a FUCK anymore. I've had it.

Sorry that above was uncalled for, I'm just done, just hack away and once you figure it all out and determine if shes a fake or not, call me and let me know.

Ruffster, as much as her being a bullshit artist is an issue, you're falling for it is an issue to my friend.

You tend to jump on board with every sob story that comes down the pipe. That's not an insult, but an observation.

There is medically no possible way that I can see this story being true. Unless her doctor is buying his AICD's at Walmart.

Sorry Babe, you went of into the ditch when you tried to go down the "Oh, those silly defibs, we've tried and tried, but they all burn out, or short out, or fall out or something.."

Plus, no one is terminally ill that knows so little about their condition as you and your mother seem to.

You know, it should be easy enough. How about scanning and posting some of the doctors notes from your terminal visit to the hospital. When what that, yesterday? That might help. You're medically correct diagnosis should be all over those documents, which you mom should have, as well as descriptions of how they managed to revive you and decided to send you home.

I look forward to reading them...