Lotus

Just Plain Ruff

I just do not buy it. How does one code several times and then be back online and in chat less than 24 hours after said event?

Yes you may publicly flog me but I am the one who has been here for years and seen every type of character come and go and I have seen very similar stories played out multiple times.

I call BS on it all. :)

Way too many similarities to past events and the fact we are discussing a 16 year old girl...

• Like 1

I just do not buy it. How does one code several times and then be back online and in chat less than 24 hours after said event?

Yes you may publicly flog me but I am the one who has been here for years and seen every type of character come and go and I have seen very similar stories played out multiple times.

I call BS on it all. :)

Way too many similarities to past events and the fact we are discussing a 16 year old girl...

Who was that girl from Indiana? Illinois? ... who plagarized and "edited" a newspaper article to imply that she'd been seriously injued? And then her "mom" showed up in chat and became rather vocally indignant.

I know you remember this one, AK. The "mom" accused you of something about being in the States while you were still in Afghanistan.

Wait....WHAT? ;-; Box told me about people that faked stuff like illnesses and such...but that....that's even more than terrible. Im sorry for such behavior that put you through stuff like that -hug- ;-;

Nope, am not buying any of what you are selling.

Time reveals all especially once I am on your trail...notice the dodge the moment people wanted to send stuff as that would involve a physical address.

Whatever the age, the drama is unbelievable...completely.

It is a shame people must do these things...

Her mother put in the latest text that they do not expect her to last the night. They will make her comfortable.

Dwayne, she has a problem with the electrical circuitry of her heart and the electrolytes that cause it to go haywire and cardiac arrest. I thought originally WPW but she said they never said that was it.

This illness caused her to have multiple, like nearly 40-50 cardiac arrests in her lifetime.

She carried around a portable defibrillator just so she'd have one when she went into arrest.

She took one home with her from the hospital each time she went home on furlough.

I just asked her mom what the illness was called as she seems to want to text "A LOT" right now. Probably to get her mind off this thing going on with Lotus.

Any updates I get from her mother I will post here.

Ok, from her mother, it was a variant of WPW but each time she was catheterized there were several extra nodes that would grow back after catheterization.

One would think after 50 "arrests" which recovery from in itself is a remarkable feat, that they would install an implanted defibrillator as opposed to carrying around an AED.

Please obtain additional information as I would love to learn more in the event I ever encounter this rare condition. Please explain these nodes which grow back which makes absolutely no sense as this entire problem is a conduction issue not a blockage issue...

I confronted her tonight as to the concerns that others on this site had voiced to me privately. I laid out a very strong case as to the concerns I had as well AK and others here who are concerned that she is not telling the truth.

I asked her point blank if she was lying, I told her that it was important that she be truthful that it was important as she would be better off to tell the truth rather than continue to lie and she came out very quickly and said that she truly was sick and did suffer the arrests.

What I did also discuss was her was the way her arrests happen.

She has a AED attached, she said that each time she arrests it happens and the machine shocks her and the episode is over. It usually only happens one time. I can see how she could able to talk at sometime after that episode. We've all seen patients who were shocked once by an AED and lived to tell about it right?

She gave the number at 50 but she told me later that that number might have been a bit high.

Last nights events were different she told me, the episodes were happening off and on and that is why they didn't expect her to make it through the night. I took it at face value that she was really suffering the episode that night and I respected the privacy of the family so I didn't call them. Should I have, maybe so but I didn't.

Todays arrest was the same, she said she arrested and was shocked and it took her a bit longer to come back but she did. I also explained my skepticism to her able to talk to me but she said she didn't know why she was able to talk to me but she was able.

I asked her point blank today on the phone if she was lying, told her that it would be much easier to come clean now than to come clean later, and she said that she truly was sick. I have to take her at her word until it's proven otherwise. My spidey sense still says different but until she proves it wrong, I'm believing her.

I understand your skepticism, I truly do, AK since you are on the case, go ahead and keep looking, I hope you are right, I hope that you find out that this is a kid who has been lying to me, playing on my friendship and my emotions, letting me get attached as a friend and someone that I care for, crying at the thought of losing a friend who I have come to care for quite a bit. I can deal with the knowledge that if she is a fake that she isn't dying. That would be the best news that I could hear.

But when I post that she has passed away in the next couple of days or weeks due to complications from her cardiac condition, I hope that you can see it to say you were wrong.

So do your investigation and prove her a liar, I'd like nothing better to be proven.

If and when she dies, I would have to see legitimate obits--maybe even a body,

We have had people die on here before after being caught....was only way to end the charade with no loss of glory.

Use your medical knowledge Ruff and quit being so gullible...you have been played.

• Like 1

I don't think you will get to see the body. Legitimate obituary maybe.

I'll let you finish your investigation before I make any more judgements. I need to see your results prior to my decisions.

Unfortunately, the result is going to be you more heartbroken than what you already are...

I don't think you will get to see the body. Legitimate obituary maybe.

I'll let you finish your investigation before I make any more judgements. I need to see your results prior to my decisions.

How can you have the medical knowledge you do and still believe any of this??? Because someone said so? Do you not recall the dozens upon dozens of similar internet drama queens who have passed through these halls? Seriously man...I just hope you are not sending money as well.