Theme of EMS Week is "More than a job. A calling"

EMS Week - EMS is great except for all the sick people!

EMS, Because not all dumb people are tough

• Like 1

Wether you have a year in EMS or 20+ years in EMS, the question "Why did you enter the EMS?" is valid for at least for self-reflection. Go ahead ask yourself "Why did become an EMT or Medic?" Then ask yourself , 'Is the reason still valid?' If not ask yourself , "Why not and why am I still in EMS?" Sometimes realizing why you are doing something makes life a bit easier. So sit back and enjoy your conversation with yourself.

• Like 1

God made some people to be Soldiers, he made some to be ditch diggers... and he made me to be a medic. I knew when I was a kid this is what I wanted to do. Even when I piss moan and complain I love it. If EMS isn't your calling, have you considered that you might be wasting you time here on earth? Beside this is an "EMS Community" being a member here in and of its self makes you an EMS nerd. Embrace it

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.