Doc rolls out 'Hangover Heaven' on Vegas Strip

emt2359

EMLA cream also works wonders on the prep for removing suspicious lesions for biopsys. Numbs the area really well for the introduction of lido.

But it's been said before, One stick of Lidocaine and then a stick with a needle for the IV. I'll take the single stick of the IV.

Tattoo Soothe - To be used on "broken skin procedures". "This anesthetic contains 5% Lidocaine, 2% Tetracaine, .02% Epinephrine for numbing."

"This product is intended to be used DURING a tattoo procedure. Another product such as Tattoo Sooth Cream can be used BEFORE the proceedure starts, but this product is ideal with cut skin. This product will bring amazing results to your clients. After the first initial tattooing strokes, place a thin layer Tattoo Sooth Gel over the area being worked on and wait 3-6 minutes. As you continue tattooing, repeat as requested by your client for comfort."

The actual purpose of the purchase...has nothing to do with tattoos. Ordered it with overnight shipping, $36 for a $13 item to get here in less than 24hrs. I needed two sutures, and the town doctor is a fricken moron. Worked like a gem. But I'd use it for a tattoo, too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.