Personal Vehicles-What have you owned?

Richard B the EMT

The question is mate can we fit Earl easier into the bed of your truck or in the back of the Jeep?

You know I am suspicious of strawberry jam now was well ... nah nah nah nah! :D

And ham, especially the tennessee veriety :D

And ham, especially the tennessee veriety :D

Let's not forget Emily Robinson and her banjo it's probably got a mean schwak to it, truth be told I should be more scared of Jennifer Nettles and that bloody stage of hers considering I narrowly avoided being crushed by it!

Bloody hell the things us rednecks get ourselves into guess I should have just stayed sittin' swingin' on the front porch ...

Edited by Kiwiology

First car was a 1970 Chevrolet Impala (4-dr) and following:

1972 Triumph Spitfire

1980 Ford Mustang

Ford Tauras & Ford Ranger (first time I've owned two vehicles at the same time)

Ford Windstar minivan & Toyota pickup

Ford Windstar (other was totalled when drunk driver hit the wife) & Ford Ranger

Toyota Tercel (4WD Hatchback)

Datsun (unknown model)

2001 Chevy S-10/2007 Toyota Yaris/1982 Honda SilverWing GLI500 (current posse)

Edited by dstevens58

Not knowing the circumstances, I hope she is all right now.

Rural area, drunk driver came left of center and struck van. Ripped the entire left front wheel assembly from the van and it was laying 25 feet away from the vehicle. Wife limped away from the scene, but medic crew took full precautions, got her loaded and to the hospital. Nothing broken, but bruised and after a little physical therapy and some visits to psychiatrist for some PTSD, she is well.

Thank God everything was relatively minor (only the van was totalled). It took more effort to get this repeat, multi-DUI offender put in prison. This was his seventh offense!

I have a certain disdain for drunk drivers (impaired through alcohol, drugs, or distraction).

Thank God everything was relatively minor (only the van was totalled). It took more effort to get this repeat, multi-DUI offender put in prison. This was his seventh offense!

Then mentioning MADD, the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. One needs not be a mother, or even a female, to be a member. I've been a supporter for years.

Then mentioning MADD, the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. One needs not be a mother, or even a female, to be a member. I've been a supporter for years.

Love their organization, I've been supporting them for years. Advocacy of mine, there are no excuses for drinking and driving (even one beer). If you drink, plan on being a passenger. IMHO.

1965 Oldsmobile F85 Cutlass 2 door, 1976 Buick LeSabre 2 door, 1978 Chysler New Yorker. 1979 F-150, 1986 Buick Somerset, 1987 Subaru GL wagon, 1977 Chevy Caprice 4 door, 1993 Dodge conversion van, 1996 Dodge Caravan, 1993 Chrysler LHS, 1998 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab, 2004 F-150, 2001 Honda Civic, 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2004 Kia Sorrento, 2003 Ford Windstar, 2005 Mercury Monterey, 1997 Chevy S-10, 2010 Hyundai Sonata, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab SLT

Oh, and a 1950 Ford F-1

• 2 weeks later...

My first car was a dark blue 2001 Pontiac SE. LOVED that car so much. Sold it to my mom when I moved out of state to live in Kansas. Now I share a 2006 Prius with my boyfriend. :)