The Kiwi-ERDoc love fest continues

ERDoc

Kiwi, so that we can stop hijacking everyone elses thread, I dedicate this one to you and our continuing insult of each others medical industry.

In reference to where the money goes between the pt and MD, take a look at this little thing we have here called insurance.

Bitch please you know you love me, bloody Emergentologists who only have three years of vocational training and weren't even a House Officer, the lowest form of life on earth, lower than bottom feeding suction eel and the hyphae on my butt crack, thinking they know how it is

American Consultant: Ima tube him!

Kiwi: You can't do that, you have to ask the ICU Reg if they'll accept him first!

American Consultant: but but but he needs to be teh tubed!

Kiwi: Yes, but you must send him somewhere after he is tubed, like ICU, the Doctors who work in ICU have to accept him for admission first!

American Consultant: I see ...

Next thing the Consultant is yelling at the ICU Registrar ...

Oh and wish me luck Emergentologist I applied to medical school yesterday its so hard they want a statement on why I want to become a Doctah bloody hell ... "I wantz to become Doctor to show up this Consultant Physician I met on an online forum who probably lives in his basement at his mum's house hiding from the light; sorry whats that? no i don't know what the fuck a proton is, none of that is important, give me a seat!"

Seriously there are like 200 applicants for 20 graduate spots; some of them have PhDs and shit ... makes me look like crap, but not as bad as a House Surgeon, they are the lowest form of life known to man and I want to be that lowest form of life (in six years)

Now, I found out if you become a GP the Government flicks you fifty grand (which is like 2/3 of your medical debt paid off) and you only do three years vocational training instead of five or more for any other speciality

Whatsay we stop this feudin and go get us a pizza

Oh and I am cheating on you with a Dentist in Kalamazoo ... I had to, your wife kicked me out, she said I was too skinny for decent lovin' ... sigh :(

Edited by Kiwiology

Now, I found out if you become a GP the Government flicks you fifty grand (which is like 2/3 of your medical debt paid off) and you only do three years vocational training instead of five or more for any other speciality

Whatsay we stop this feudin and go get us a pizza

Oh and I am cheating on you with a Dentist in Kalamazoo ... I had to, your wife kicked me out, she said I was too skinny for decent lovin' ... sigh :(

Same here in same remote areas, where they struggle to fill in their vacant GP posts - get promised alot, from benefits during their studies to large sums, pieces of lands...

And a dentist? :thumbsdown:

Same here in same remote areas, where they struggle to fill in their vacant GP posts - get promised alot, from benefits during their studies to large sums, pieces of lands...

The RNZCGP bursary for GP trainees is $42,000 tax free so that's half your medical debt erased in one transaction

And a dentist? :thumbsdown:

Don't hate on me, I had to get some love, Emergentologist doesn't love me and his wife told me I was bad in the sack :(

At least at the end of the day, we all know its us Nurses that run the department and tell the docs to just script something and let us get on with doing the work ;)

• Like 3

See, there's the difference between NZ and the US. I don't ask the ICU or anyone else to admit the pt. I tell them they have a pt they need to admit. They can kick and scream but in the end, I win. "OK, so should I send him home with the tube down his throat?" We let the surgeons think they are being asked but in the end it comes down to, "I have a guy with an acute appy. You need to come down and take him to the OR." As for my lack of a house officer year, we are just that well educated here that we don't need it. Keep up the tawkin and Imma put a cap in yo ass.

• Like 2