Hello from MI

TTES32

You're only a pseudo Michiganite anyway you will always be a freakin New Yorker from Lawn Guyland mate

Funny thing, it's almost been 6 years and I still call it home.

Frigging upstate New York volunteer EMTs who cant speakz da English or carry a blood pressure cuff yo

"This is little Timmy, he's gone into the tackle sort of slightly abnormally and hyperflexed his neck and heard a crack, I cannot find any neurological signs or symptoms, he had neck pain but does not have any now nor any other abnormalities upon examination, this bloke over here is a Consultant Physician and he said he can feel a step at C4"

"Eh Vinny I can't understandz what its saying, its weird tawkin like in tounge or somethingz, get the spider straps, lets tie him down in case he is a witch or something, then can we get some subtitles up in the here right now yo?"

Dude, wut da f does dat bolded part mean, bro? I can't even undahstand wut youse is sayin. Fugeddahboutit, imma go get a pie and den GTL.

• Like 1

Dude, wut da f does dat bolded part mean, bro? I can't even undahstand wut youse is sayin. Fugeddahboutit, imma go get a pie and den GTL.

Reminds me of the time this guy just walked in and pushed infront of me at Subway at like 59th and Broadway (as in Subway, not the MTA)

I'm like (inz my best angry Brooklyn accent) "YO whatz is yooz doin man up in the here right now why I oughta bust yooze freaking face!"; he walked out, then ima like man that was awful brave of me, I could have gotten shot or some crazy shit, but that's NY for you, larger than life ...

The only reason you are still alive is because that guy probably went outside and died because he was laughing so hard.

I agree, my New York accent is not top notch, my Bostonian accent is fah bettah esp in the cah or on the T if I am feeling environmentally er, ah friendlyah ...

Now my laid back redneck accent from somewhere east of Kansas is pretty killer :D

*spits on ground

So what the heck is a POC firefighter?

So if you like walks in the rain, do you love kittens too?

maybe but i bet he likes pins coladas but he's not into yoga........

• 3 weeks later...

Geesh...the poor guy left already..we can't have nuffin nice round here

Maybe you guys should stop talking when someone new comes over..set the next few plays out!!! :wave:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.