Click here o see a profanity and share in my frusteration

mobey

It dont suck, your job is not to save lives. Your job is to apply treatments as per what you discover, per protocols. You have done your job, you should feel no different than if she lived. Now.. If you effed up and killed her, that would suck!

It dont suck, your job is not to save lives. Your job is to apply treatments as per what you discover, per protocols. You have done your job, you should feel no different than if she lived. Now.. If you effed up and killed her, that would suck!

Do you have any idea what it is EMS providers do?

• Like 1

Mobey is asking for a "build-up", miscusi, not a "tear-down". We all came into this with the knowledge that we cannot save them all. Mobey is just feeling the loss, and I, for one, wish mobey to feel better soon.

• Like 1

Really, I smelll another troll in our midsts hide the kitties. Your an idiot and have no business being in the ems world and no business here. GO AWAY

Mobey take care

Wow, I cannot even touch that one with a 10 foot pole.

Miscusi, how long have you been in the field? have you even had a pregnant cardiac arrest? have you been in those shoes before? I'll bet not?

Come back to the forums and we can then talk.

Actually my job is to save lives. I've been saving lives for quite some years. Every time I get in the ambulance and go to a call I do save a life or two. As a matter of fact, I believe Mobey posted in a subsequent post that he did save a life and that person was being taken off the vent in the ICU just today. Hmmm so yes it is our job to save lives.

I don't normally negatively opine here but I do believe that there might be a village that just might be missing it's idiot out there somewhere. Could you go back and make that village happy please. If you can't find that village, one will be provided for you free of charge. If you refuse the one provided for you then we will kill the village idiot of the nearest village and install you as their idiot. And if you fail to fulfill your duties as that villages idiot then we will provide you an all expenses paid trip to the next village that is missing it's idiot until you have found the right fit.

Now start searching and packing. Don't forget a thing as we will not be returning.

Edited by Captain Kickass
  • Like 2

oh that's right. Micusi, grab your Galls catalog, go get your jump bag and put it in car trunk, turn on your scanner in your car and drive around and jump a couple of ems calls. that ought to make your cojones grow a bit bigger.

Dude that sucks... deep breaths and try and move on. I had a pregnant trauma once...22 weeks, rear ended and wasn't wearing a belt...already had bruising on her belly from the steering wheel by the time we got to the ER...thankfully all was ok in the end but very very scary! Hang in there :)

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.